M Dung's idiot show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Dung's idiot show

For those that don't know what that is it was a radio show that I used to listen too when I was a teenager growing up in the San Francisco Bay Area. I didn't care for his musical choices BUT he was the most original and unique DJ I had ever heard. Now back in the day I was into making friends/lovers/husbands out of local djs I did end up marrying one but I digress. I met this one I'm talking about now in 1984 I think? anyway I was about 18 or so he was 27 at the time. We went out one night....really awesome fun too. But things happen and we lost touch, and over there years as the internet has grown and I found stuff on him we have been in and out of touch for about 8 years or so now. Last time I talked to him was almost 3 years ago.

I did a search on him today and BAMN found all kinds of stuff about him. Turns out he has revived his old idiot show and is now doing pod casts and such, internet streaming since live radio is NOT the same animal it used to be. I'm listening to one of his new shows right now and damn he sounds the same as he did over 20 years ago.....I feel like I'm in a time capsule.

Weird and random subject there but there you go.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!
Working...
X