Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackfaire
    replied
    I agree and I've seen the season finale. I think that Old Loki was a great example. The TVA probably pruned the timeline with no Thanos and Gamora so while they're no longer there the timeline itself is also no longer there.

I hope they didn't get to prune that timeline before The One Who Remains died. I think that's going to be a weird thing they'll toy with is the order of things. For He Who Remains all of time is happening simultaneously. I wonder if timelines get "unpruned" with his death.

Leave a comment:

• Ghel
    replied
    I have many thoughts about Loki, especially with the series finale airing tomorrow. (I'm going to avoid this thread and all other posts about Loki tomorrow until after I watch it to avoid spoilers.)

I have a theory about who's actually behind the TVA, and if I'm right, they may not care about Gamora. I think they're just looking to preserve the timeline that they want, and to hell with any others.

I think this series might be a way to introduce the multiverse into the MCU. I may have read someone else say that already, but I'm not sure anymore.

Leave a comment:

• dalesys
    replied
    Hollywood. Directors are dogs. Nothing tastes right until they've peed in it.

Oedipus schmoedipus! As long as a boy loves his mother!

Leave a comment:

• jackfaire
    started a topic Loki (Spoiler Warning)

Loki (Spoiler Warning)

So I have watched the pilot for Loki and I have questions and wonderings.

The TVA says that what the Avengers did was supposed to happen. The issue is that both Variant Loki and a branch timeline with no Thanos are direct results of the Avengers actions so why are those time crimes if they are the results of predestined actions?

Is Gamora considered a variant since she died but now there is this variant of her running around in the Sacred Timeline. Will that be a possible plot point in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3?

So many questions. Thoughts?
Working...
X