Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fireheart17
    replied
    Geez, they're so concerned about tiny tiny little things in the film that the kids are most likely not going to bat an eyelid at, but they'll ignore the good stuff in the film?

-Like the relationship between Anna and Elsa? (given the whole "sacred family" thing)
    -Kristoff helping Anna out for no reason other than he's genuinely wanting to help? (You know, the whole "Christian" thing about doing good deeds...since no atheist could actually do anything good )
    -The whole "family sacrifice thing"?

Of course, that wouldn't be rational OHHHH no. Next they'll be stating that King Julien from Madagascar is gay because of his er...."Large Ham" tendencies.

Leave a comment:

• lordlundar
    replied
    Originally posted by Racket_Man View Post
    :Looks at the DNS:

Nope, not even clicking the link. The argument is defeated before it ever began.

Leave a comment:

• s_stabeler
    replied
    strictly speaking, I can see how she doesn't see herself as a hypocrite- she says their rightful place- to her, their rightful place doesn't include gay marriage.

she's wrong that she's not trying to force it on people, though- if gay marriage is illegal, it forces gay people not to get married. whereas if gay marriage was legal, she could be opposed to gay marriage all she likes.
    Last edited by MadMike; 04-01-2014, 04:21 PM. Reason: Would you PLEASE stop quoting the entire post!

Leave a comment:

• Rageaholic
    replied
    Now, this is a significant turn-around-message, because the gay movement consider themselves victims, enslaved by the judgments of religious pro-heterosexual marriage advocates who keep them from what they want and which they believe demonize the gay lifestyle. So, in essence, they consider themselves "frozen,” not able to live their lives out-loud, and freely, however they choose in mainstream society - no moral absolutes.
    Bullet Points.

-She has to make huge, conspiracy theory leaps to come to such a conclusion that this movie promotes any message other than "don't be a dick".

-Even if it did promote such a message, it's not a bad message. Accepting people for who they are when they aren't hurting anyone? Wow, what an evil message!

-I love how she prefaces it with "I am not anti gay" before going on this rant about how accepting homosexuals is immoral. So typical of people like her.

This was actually somewhat entertaining to read. It was like reading one of David J Stewart's rants (guy who runs Jesus Is Savior, one of the craziest websites ever). They're illogical, hateful, and make no sense, but like all trainwrecks, you can't help be stare in amazement.

Leave a comment:

• Sarah Valentine
    replied
    Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
    First the lego movie is anti business, now this. What's next, Illuminati symbolism in a Scooby Doo flick?
    These peoples brains are messed up, probably tomorrow they'll go on a rant about how eating cereal means your a terrorist then blow up their lawn mower with fireworks because Chinese spy's hid cameras in it.

Leave a comment:

• Racket_Man
    replied
    I just realized that I did not post the first link.

BE WARNED at least half of the article is a very very long winded and mind numbing rant. Also this "Well Behaved Mormon Mom writes/speaks with a forked tongue

Here is the link
    http://wellbehavedmormonwoman.blogsp...l#.UzpzYYUo6Uk

Here is some of the forked tongue musings:
    Let me be very clear about one thing, I am not anti-gay nor am I here to judge homosexuals not worthy of their rightful and respectful place among society. However, I draw the line at the idea of redefining traditional marriage to include homosexual relationships, as equal. Meaning, that as a Christian, I believe that acting on same-sex attraction is contrary to God's will, and therefore SSM should not be legalized. Because I hold this value and voice it freely, does not mean that I am trying to force it on anyone - anymore than those who feel opposite and advocate for their position intend to force SSM on me, personally - both have the right [to freely advocate an oppositional position] and should not be demonized, regardless of where society takes us, as a whole.
    She proceeds before and after this statement goes in to what could border on very hateful and (to me at least) ideaological/religious leaps.

Leave a comment:

• fireheart17
    replied
    Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
    First the lego movie is anti business, now this. What's next, Illuminati symbolism in a Scooby Doo flick?
    Try anti-government messages in V for Vendetta.

Leave a comment:

• Rageaholic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kheldarson
    replied
    Well, didn't you know Disney is all about teh gay? I mean they have Pride Days and everything! *whargle*

Leave a comment:

• Aethian
    replied
    *blinks* wow...he really reached for those

Leave a comment:

• bara
    replied
    Can't people just watch a show without trying to find hidden meanings.

Leave a comment:

• Racket_Man
    started a topic The movie Frozen promotes homosexuality

The movie Frozen promotes homosexuality

YES the fringe elements are really at it again with Disney's latest animated film.

This first link is kinda what started the whole "hidden" gay agenda thing (for this film at least). BE WARNED you will have to read a LOT OF MIND NUMBING drivel rantings and weird "connections" till about halfway through the piece where the writer FINALLY get to her "point". She makes some very BIG leaps of faith so to speak.

The second link is to an article that "points out" both homosexuality AND beastiality in the movie.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...mes-in-frozen/
Working...
X