Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Cheating' in shooters; that isn't cheating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, WoT can provide some interesting tactics. I remember quite a few times that the enemy was close to wiping us out, then they suddenly realise I'm about 10 seconds from capturing their capture point. Yeah, a bit late there. (that, and I've finished off tanks that were close to capturing ours before.

Comment

Just got a similar thing in an online fighting game thing. I play super defensive, seeing as that's how my character's built, I still lose and this guy sends me an angry message about disrespecting him. The way I see it, there's some annoying tactics and whatnot out there, I won't deny it. I get annoyed when a Ryu player just sits there and spams fireballs at me. The way I see it, it may be 'cheap' but it's effective, and if I can't stop it, that says more about me than it does about my opponent.
      "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
      ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

That's why I fell in love with Rose. Use the Soul Reflect and teach Ryu-fans a lesson. Then shake your finger at them.

I admit, I can't stand shooter games. So what do I do? I don't play them. It's just that simple.

Comment

Working...
        X