No announcement yet.

Bob screaming, "THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT IT'S NOT A PROBLEM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob screaming, "THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT IT'S NOT A PROBLEM"

"I prefer when people treat me with respect"

In runs Nevyn, "DON'T SAY THAT NO ONE'S DISRESPECTING YOU SO DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT!!!!!"

"I wish this movie was better it's got promise and could have been good but they messed it up"

In runs Nevyn "IT'S A GREAT MOVIE YOU'RE AN IDIOT YOU HAVE TO LIKE THIS MOVIE CUZ THEY MADE IT THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE IT IT'S GREAT YOU'RE A MORON THERE'S NO PROBLEM HERE"

I am going to avoid the more controversial things that Nevyn says aren't a problem but this is something I hate. I don't mind people disagreeing with me. I don't mind people telling me "I liked it" "I don't think that's a problem" to my face when I am talking to them.

But I have been standing around having conversations with my friends, talking online etc. Then some Bob runs into the conversation to loudly shout us down and say "I don't think it's a problem"

This is what I hate. If you don't think it's a problem then don't get involved if you hear me say "I think it's a problem that Surge isn't sold in the grocery stores around here" That is absolutely none of Nevyn's business unless it's followed up with "Hey Let's mug Nevyn"

And while I am using innocuous examples to keep this from being thread jacked I will admit this only seems to actually be an issue if the situation is "controversial"

Let's go with one like Gay Marriage as it's pretty well resolved and the world didn't fall apart when it was legalized in the US.

I absolutely understand arguing against it if you're genuinely against it. I will disagree with the person and express my own view.

However if Nevyn's stance is that there is no issue there and we should stop talking about it then Nevyn is doing one of two things.

1) Nevyn really doesn't think there is an issue and needs to realize not everyone around him having a conversation does so for his approval or entertainment.

2) Nevyn absolutely thinks it's a problem but only if gay guys get the right to marry and he figures that not talking about the fact they can't will make the issue go away.

So yeah I hate Nevyn I hate his stupid face. Stay out of my conversations and debates or express your real opinion.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass
Working...
X