Bitchy Coworkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitchy Coworkers

Or in my case, coworker (the rest of them vary between neutral and extremely nice). This one woman is such a pick ass that I don't think I've had one interaction with her where she wasn't finding something in my work to criticize. But the tipping point was today, the last hour of my shift where we had to clean up (library). I got the joy of working with the OCD woman who wanted all the books perfectly aligned, in the children's section of the library.

First she got pissy because I ended up in her shelves. Then when I went back to my shelves, she kept reminding me that we only had X minutes left and that I had to hurry. But when it came down to the last minutes, she pulled me aside to point out all the areas where books weren't neatly aligned. Again, this was the children's area during open hours. Unless you're going to wait until after closing, there is no way to ensure that everything is perfect. I mentioned this to her; some kids must have moved them around, but she said I should have double checked. (obsessive much? ).
Working...
X