Political interference with Religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nekojin View Post
    Edit: And apologies for necro-posting. I didn't notice, when I was writing this, that the last response was two months ago. =>_<=
    We don't have any hard and fast rules on that. If it becomes a problem we'll do something about it, but it's not an issue for us right now.

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

I'll make this really simple:

The rights of religion end where the health and well being of the state begin. Period.

So the Catholic Church can shut the fuck up unless it plans to start adopting whole sale. -.-

Comment

I'm actually more concerned with religious interference of politics.
        --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

I've always said that if religious groups want to put their say into government matters...then paying their fair share of taxes is the price of admission. If they don't, they need to GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
            I've always said that if religious groups want to put their say into government matters...then paying their fair share of taxes is the price of admission. If they don't, they need to GTFO.
            In the words of the late, great George Carlin: "You know what we should do with these churches, tax 'em! Tax those motherfuckers! If they're so interested in politics, fine! Let 'em pay their fucking admission like everyone else!"
            --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Working...
            X