X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andara Bledin
    replied
    Originally posted by bara View Post
    quote from mother 'she is a good catholic girl and I will help raise them'.
    Right. She did such a great job with her daughter.

And "good Catholic girl" my ass. Actual good Catholic girls don't get themselves knocked up by three different guys before they become legal adults.

^-.-^

Leave a comment:

• bara
    replied
    Because Catholicism is involved here:

Several years back 2005? I think I remember reading about a texas teen, 17 or 16 that was due to have a set of twins by c-section. This would mark her THIRD set of twins. She had a single baby before she turned into a full blown baby factory.
    17 and 7 kids has got to be some sort of sick record. She was jobless, her boyfriend at the time was only the father of the current set of twins he was jobless. I think only the firs three kids had a shared daddy. None of whom were paying child support.

quote from mother 'she is a good catholic girl and I will help raise them'.

Mom was jobless too and only in her late 30s if I remember right.

Conscience clause? bullshit

Leave a comment:

• BlaqueKatt
    replied
    Originally posted by jackfaire View Post
    If they don't want insurance with a comany that covers things that they are against then they can start their own insurance company that doesn't cover those things and pay into that.
    it's illegal to not cover birth control-yay Obama and congress!(that is a genuine +10 yay of happiness, and not a -50 yay of snark)

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
    If this were allowed, I would like to sign a 'conscience clause' that prevents me from paying into an insurance policy that encouraged women to breed like rabbits because they aren't 'allowed' to decide what to do with their own bodies.leave medical problems untreated because they can't afford treatment
    Fixed

Oddly I read that catholic women have the second highest number of abortions(28%)...
    Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 02-03-2012, 12:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jackfaire
    replied
    If they don't want insurance with a company that covers things that they are against then they can start their own insurance company that doesn't cover those things and pay into that.
    Last edited by jackfaire; 02-03-2012, 12:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AdminAssistant
    started a topic Political interference with Religion

Political interference with Religion

A friend of mine just posted this petition on Facebook. Basically, a bunch of Catholics are pissed off that they now have to pay into insurance policies that cover contraception, fertilization, and abortion. They think they should be able to add a 'conscience clause' that prevents them from doing so.

If this were allowed, I would like to sign a 'conscience clause' that prevents me from paying into an insurance policy that encouraged women to breed like rabbits because they aren't 'allowed' to decide what to do with their own bodies.
Working...
X