Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lame titty shots here

Comment

Hm, probably shouldn't look at that while I'm at work.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

It's pretty tame.

Comment

That's it? She was in danger of losing her crown over some titty shots where you can maybe see a bit of a nip? Lame.

As for the question she was asked, I may not agree with her answer, but I'm with Donald Trump on this one: no matter what way she answered, she would have gotten shit on by somebody.

Comment

Tame or not, that looks like partial nudity to me. Model Christian my ass.

They should give her crown to the runner-up.

And I'm glad she didn't win the pageant.

Although, I have to question WHY they ask such controversial questions...I mean, this waste of flesh just turned her title into a campaign against gay marriage!
            "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
            "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

Originally posted by IDrinkaRum View Post
              No, Kiwi, she hasn't lost her crown.
              opps my bad, I read an article early this morning that said that the officals of miss california had removed her crown but they had to await what trump said... they made it sound like they were two seperate things but obviously not.

The pageant officials claim that Carrie is no longer doing events with the Miss California officials and has not made herself available to them. So, in response, the heads have chosen Tami Farrell, the 2009 Miss California First Runner-Up, to be the new Miss California Ambassador.
              meh she can still suck lemons
              I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by goldaries13 View Post
                That's it? She was in danger of losing her crown over some titty shots where you can maybe see a bit of a nip? Lame.

As for the question she was asked, I may not agree with her answer, but I'm with Donald Trump on this one: no matter what way she answered, she would have gotten shit on by somebody.
                as i understand it, it was not the shots themselves, but the fact that she didn't disclose them. the contract they sign upon entering the pageant asks for voluntary disclosure of any information (such as nude or semi-nude pictures) that could potentially embarass the contestant or pageant. the contract also says that any such information is not automatically grounds for disqualification, but will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis by pageant officials. by not disclosing these photos, however tame, she was in violation of her contract.

Comment

I saw her on TV last night. She claims these newer pictures that are out she had no idea about. She says she was at a photoshoot and that they were taking a break. She was messing around with the photographer and had no idea he was actually taking pictures.
                  Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
                    I saw her on TV last night. She claims these newer pictures that are out she had no idea about. She says she was at a photoshoot and that they were taking a break. She was messing around with the photographer and had no idea he was actually taking pictures.
                    Naked model in front of cameraman... didn't know about possible pictures...
                    so stupidity is her excuse?

Comment

She just randomly shows her tits to people? Well, good news for people in CA that like fake tits I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyndaran View Post
                        Naked model in front of cameraman... didn't know about possible pictures...
                        so stupidity is her excuse?
                        She is a model...

Comment

Look at all her other comments, is there much doubt of her intelligence, or lack thereof?
                          Happiness is too rare in this world to actually lose it because someone wishes it upon you. -Flyndaran

Comment

shanna-moakler-resigns-miss-usa

good on her
                            I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi

Comment

Her answer may have been unpopular, but the fact that she has violated her contract should've been the sole reason why she shouldn't be able to keep the crown. I don't share her view on marriage being only between a man and woman, but I think it's just the way she gave out her answer as MISS CALIFORNIA. She was supposed to represent the state and keep her opinion/beliefs to herself and she could've given a better response to a loaded question without completely selling herself out during the competition. As for the titty shots...whatever,there's more provocative ones out there than I care to look at (I'm straight btw). Model Christian Girl my ass.
                              Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 05-14-2009, 04:38 PM.
                              There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

That article's quote, about it being a woman's prerogative to change her mind? That stems from the time when women had no rights, no property, no liberty, no nuthin'. The men from that time held that it was unfair to hold a woman to her word when she had no power to back it up with. It was a way of giving her one tiny option in an era when she had few or no options. Nowadays? Well, I'm not going to claim that women have equal status in practice, but they do in theory, and they certainly have enough power and enough options that they can be held accountable for their words. If Ms. Moekler wants to take a stand on an issue that important to her, good on her. But even if she's just waffling back and forth, she can do that because she's a person, not because she's a woman. Men are just capable of waffling and wishywashying as any woman.

Comment

Working...
                                X