Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, I get a gray, striped rectangle?

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Now that's weird. Being on Linux, it's usually me who winds up saying things like that. Just clicked the link, and it still worked.

It's a pic, so I can't copy/paste it well. I'll try to find another source for it.

Comment

worked for me.
        Any comment I make should not be taken as an absolute, unless I say it should be. Even this one.

Comment

sweethearts... I live in Utah... I can fill out that BINGO board (not just BINGO, but fill that sucker out) on a daily basis
          "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Workplace security restrictions, apparently. Yes, see what you mean now.

I came up with something similar - Singleton Solitaire. Same concept, just the usual phrases thrown at someone single and happily so.

Rapscallion
            Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
            Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

"But its not normal!"

lol...

I could write a book about all the "not normal" shit that straight couples do, too! Last time I checked, it wasn't "normal" to put your penis in someone's mouth regardless of their gender.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
                "But its not normal!"

lol...

I could write a book about all the "not normal" shit that straight couples do, too! Last time I checked, it wasn't "normal" to put your penis in someone's mouth regardless of their gender.
                or have fetishes on random objects for that matter.....o.O

There's a huge list of those too!

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
                  "But its not normal!"

lol...

Since I believe Bonobos do it too, I think you might want to use another example of human sexual oddity.

Comment

Working...
                  X