Just STFU already! Rant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just STFU already! Rant!

I have issues with my MIL (mother in law) except for the fact shes NOT my fucking mother in law! She continually tells people that shes my MIL when she isn't. She also constantly pesters me about getting married to her son. Not in a "I love you I want you in my family" kind of way, but more in a "I want a wedding to plan" kind of way.

1. You will NEVER plan any wedding I have lady, your lack of taste cemented that years ago.
    2. I am not your DIL and every single time you lie to people you make me more and more determined to never be.

Thats sadly not my biggest issue though

My "MIL" works a part time job 3 four hour shifts a week for minimum wage. She does not need to work as she tells every single person she meets, but she works so she isn't bored.
    If I ever married her son it would 99% most likely be in NZ because if I have to live in Canada my family and friends should get to see one special occasion.

She told me last week that if I dared to have my wedding in NZ during Dec-March she wouldn't come because her job has blackout dates during thos months. She then explained that she realised those are the summer months in NZ but I would just have to "suck it up" and have an autumn or spring wedding because she wouldn't risk losing her job over me.

A job she has quit before for over seas holidays TWICE before, a job she has randomly quit three more separate times because she felt like it. She also laughed while she told me this because apparently she was talking to someone else about trying to get me married and her boss said he WOULD give her the time off for my wedding. So she is allowed time off but can't possibly take it because the store needs her there sooooo badly and they are more important than her son.

WTF is wrong with you, you crazy bitch!
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi

Originally posted by kiwi View Post

She told me last week that if I dared to have my wedding in NZ during Dec-March she wouldn't come because her job has blackout dates during thos months. !
    Cool. Summer it is, then?

Next time she tells someone youi're her daughter in law, you should just sort of assume the sad, embarassed demeanor of someone who is used to apologizing for someone not in their right mind, and say "Er, yeah, sorry. I'm not really her daughter in law."
    Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 10-12-2009, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I wouldnt give her the satisfaction of doing that because then she would forever rant about how I devastated her because I choose to have my wedding when I knew she couldn't come and she was so heart broken she almost died.

Which reminds of one of the worst things she said, she was scheduled for a dangerous surgery earlier this year and asked me at a party in front of the BF's ENTIRE family if I could please set a date for the wedding because she might die during the surgery and she wants to die knowing her son was getting married.

What kind of person says that!? How fucking pathetic of her to try and manipulate her son in to marrying when neither of us are ready just so she can pick out china patterns and fucking invitations!

the BF and I have discussed marriage and he knows that it is not for me, he doesn't want to get married either so its not like i'm even engaged to the guy!

What kind of mother are you that someone would refuse to marry your son because you are such a heinous bitch, congratulations on managing that you mangy cow!
      I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi

Comment

Working...
      X