WOW I don't play a lot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
    I don't know one single person who plays WoW and does something other than playing it in their free time.
    hi! Nice to meet you. I also like long walks on the beach, reading and musical chairs.

Lol. I get what youre saying. I know too many peoples that do nothing but WOW, i cant though. I actually get motion sick if i play for too long. Plus I have kids and they are a hell of a way to keep me distracted.

Comment

I got back into WoW a few weeks ago. They've made it so that finding a group for dungeons is simple, you can find people from different servers and do random dungeons together. There are people who play and have major problems managing their time on it, and their social and work life suffers. I'd rather play Wii or hang out with my girlfriend or play D&D.

Comment

Hey, wow can be quite social. I even read it was compared to "the new golf" once.

If someone likes playing wow who gives a crap if he plays it all day? as long as you get up and go to work and do the things you're supposed to in life, that is. Obviously if you neglect your cat to play wow there's a problem. Just get rid of the damn cat!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
          It's because 99.99999999999999% of people who play WoW do NOTHING but play it. I know people who had lives. Then they started playing WoW and dropped off the face of the other. I don't know one single person who plays WoW and does something other than playing it in their free time.
          Really? Because...I play WoW. I also take martial arts. I'm about to start TEACHING martial arts. I'm also about to audition for my city's symphony. I play with doctors, engineers, several teachers, several business owners, as well as people who don't have jobs. Many who have been playing several years. Several of whom I've met in real life.
          Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X