Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniforms

Okay, this is not what you think it's about. Also, I dunno if "Clash" is the best place for it. So whichever Mod looks at this, if it needs to be moved, I'd be much obliged.

Now then. Lots of girls (from my own frame of knowledge) absolutely squee about guys in uniforms. Personally, I don't mind cuz I'm one of those guys. The thing is, I was discussing this with a couple of friends at one point, and I brought up the fact that I can understand where the girls are coming from, because I think women in uniform are attractive. I got so many "WTF" expressions and "What the hell, dude?" that it really surprised me. Is it really that odd to hear the opposite? I mean, I don't exclusively go after girls in uniform, but I do think they're cute. Is that wrong?

Strange, the guys I know like the look of a girl in uniform too. Yes it depends on the uniform, but certain ones are definitely a pleasure to look at. Especially military girls, probably because their generally in great shape and guys get a bit of a tease from the figure being covered up. You know, just like us girls get a tease seeing the guys.

Comment

It may be that a uniform conveys authority. Perhaps your friends don't understand the attraction to a girl in authority.

Other people just think all uniforms are sexy.

Me, I don't care about uniforms. I'm not particularly interested in what a guy's wearing. I'm far more interested when he's not.

(That said, I DO love tight-fitting business suits.)
      "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
      ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

I'm with you about girls in uniform- very cute! EXCEPT--- the navy's "crackerjack". I don't think anyone looks attractive in that.

Comment

Uniforms, cutest to not, is as follows:

Air Force-->Navy-->Marines-->Army. Bonus points for flight suits because they can get...form-fitting[cough] which is...just great.

Comment

I love all uniforms. Don't care which service. Hot as hell.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Out-of-curiosity, is that ranking for dress uniform or not? And is there a difference?

Inquiring minds want to know. X3
              "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
              ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

I prefer ACUs (or ABUs or NWUs for that matter) over dress. Call it a quirk of mine.

That said, ABUs for the win!
                All units: IRENE
                HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

A bit of both, Hyena. I think that ACU's and the MAR-PAT are ugly, but girls look cute in the ABU's. Plus, not to sound sexist, but I've seen a lot more cute Air Force girls than other forces. As for dress uniforms, do other branches have the *Princess-cut female blouse? I just think the Marine dress is too pretentious (Ok, we get it; you're a Marine) but Navy dress whites are awesome.

*Point of interest: For those not in the know, the Princess-cut is a female blues blouse that goes untucked-negating shirt garters. A couple years ago, the Air Force was accepting suggestions for any uniform changes. A proposal was sent for a Prince-cut male blues blouse; basically, an untucked-type of male shirt. It was rejected. Being in the uniform dept., I jokingly used the name "Prince-cut" like some people reference "Blinker fluid."

Comment

i'm not sure what it is, but there's something incredibly sexy about a woman in dirty, muddy BDU/ABU/ACUs. Maybe it's the thought that she might be able to kick my ass, I dunno.

CH
                    Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Oh, now see, I think Marine dress uniforms (on a guy) are beyond sexy. Navy dress looks okay, but.....then there are crackerjacks. I can't say I've ever seen the Air Force dress uniform.

Comment

This is the Air Force Service Dress uniform.

This is the Mess Dress uniform.

Comment

If you want to see a company playing up to that, google "red alert 3 girls."

Comment

Ehhhhh, I still prefer Marines or Army.

Comment

I still postulate that the Marine uniform is pretentious.

Comment

Working...
                              X