No announcement yet.

Sexual Preference & Promiscuitity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing as most websites that'll have definitions of it will probably be blocked, I'd like to know what it is.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenday View Post
      Seeing as most websites that'll have definitions of it will probably be blocked, I'd like to know what it is.
      Okay, sure.

My fetish is sexfighting. Its competitive sex, where the competition is to make the other person orgasm first/harder/more/whatever.
      "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
      ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

• Oh, I think I've seen that site!

... not that I go looking for that kind of stuff.

... or afford the membership fee.
        I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenday View Post
          And couldn't one argue that your sexual orientation is part of your personality?
          If orientation was part of your personality, then there really wouldn't be any question of whether or not an stranger is gay because they would have personality traits that would point to that. As we all should know by now, sometimes the only difference between two people's personalities is that one is attracted to the opposite gender while the other is attracted to their own.

That doesn't mean that there aren't people who make their sexual identity a major part of how they do things, but for the most part, it's no more a personality trait than whether or not you like mustard.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
            That doesn't mean that there aren't people who make their sexual identity a major part of how they do things, but for the most part, it's no more a personality trait than whether or not you like mustard.
            Which is indeed a personality trait. The fact that I like women or some other guy likes other guys is a personality trait on its own.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

• A personality trait would show itself in how to act towards another person. Sexual orientation is a biological trait, like hair color skin tone.

One could say a person's race affects their personality, based on the culture of the area they grow up in, but no one can say that race is a personality trait.
              I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

Working...
              X