No announcement yet.

Foreskin-Man! comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see why everyone's all up in arms about this. I was circumsized, and I've never really thought twice about it. Its just sorta something that happened, and I don't see why people get so passionate about it.
    "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
    ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

My son is not circumcised and he's never had an infection or issues with the skin sliding back. This was an issue my mother and I fought over throughout my entire pregnancy, before I even knew I was going to be having a boy in the first place. My thoughts were, and still are, if that he's not meant to have that skin in the first place then why is he born with it?

In all his 19 years he has never complained about having difficulties in keeping everything clean - he was taught how to pull the foreskin back and properly wash and dry his bits. I've never asked him about sensitivity because...I'm his mom and that's just...awkweird...

However, I have been with guys who have been circumcised and men who are intact - my preference? Guys who still have their toque, thank you very much. As long as they keep it properly cleaned, of course. And honestly, I'm a fan of taking baths with my partners, and yes (probably TMI) I do enjoy giving them a helping hand with cleaning their bits.

My brother is 10 years older than my son and he's done because my mother insisted. He's had more problems with his bits than my son has. I think the key thing is is knowing how to clean it and started them early on learning how to retract the foreskin for proper cleaning.

Comment

Working...
      X