Women going topless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubystars View Post
    I'm 100% in support of women's rights to breast feed their babies in public. However I think just going around topless for the sake of it would not be classy.
    Is it wrong for me to be offended not at the sight of bare breasts, but of those disgusting creatures known as babies?

Comment

I don't like babies or children that much either, mostly because they're loud in public places. I can deal with a baby crying a lot easier than I can deal with a child crying and carrying a fit though. The first I can understand better, even if I don't like it. The children throwing fits I think should be silenced in public as much as possible.

One of the things that really gets on my nerves badly is the repeat question. "Mom can I have this pair of Hannah Montana shoes?" "Mom can I have this pair of Hannah Montana shoes?""Mom can I have this pair of Hannah Montana shoes?""Mom can I have this pair of Hannah Montana shoes?" Ask once you dumb kid. If your mom ignores you, the answer is probably no.

Comment

Kids learn, at a fairly early age, that most parents will give in if you keep nagging. Apparently, "it's easier", or so parents have said to me... yeah, right! Short term solution to long term problems...
        ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

I am 100% in support of women going topless, of course it's not so good with the bouncing and such, so I also volunteer to give support to women going topless.
          I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
          Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

I just get so annoyed because not only do they ask the same question over and over again, but they use exactly the same tone of voice and everything. Ever hear a faucet drip? drip, drip, drip, drip... the repeat sound can really be very annoying. That's sort of the same thing with hearing whiny little brats. MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM.

Comment

Working...
            X