Online Petitions asking for the Kardashians to go away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Petitions asking for the Kardashians to go away

Online petitions are asking for the Kardashians to be removed from TV and to have Kim K. removed from Tyler Perry's upcoming movie

The Tyler Perry movie, "Marriage Counselor", has Ms. K. playing the part of a woman who is trying to save her failing marriage. Kim K. has hired an acting coach to help her with her portrayal.

The other petition is seeking to have the Kardashian/Jenner family removed from TV as the Kardashian (and Jenner) girls are poor role models for the young people out there.
    Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Because Internet petitions do soooo much good.

Here's a novel idea: if they're bad role models (which I do agree with), don't let your kids watch their show! Wow, what a concept!

Comment

What? You want parents to actually parent their children or something?!?

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Honestly, I'd still sign it, simply because I hate reality tv in general.

Comment

I saw Kim Kardashian in Disaster movie...she sucked and so did the movie. The movie in itself was just plain stupid and made me feel like I dropped 50 points off my IQ after I watched it. I don't watch the Kardashian/Jenner clan's shows and that's as simple as that. If they don't like it, don't watch it.
          There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

Nearly all of the spoof movies of late have been rather..how to put this politely..rolling balls of feces that should be taken out chopped up, fed to a shredder, boiled in oil, and then burned..twice. But that is just an opinion
            When you make a spoof movie it is supposed to be funny..anyhow way off topic..sorry about that.

It's simple, when people stop paying attention to them..they will go away. Like the 'Justin Beiber (spelling?) baby drama' WHO CARES?? It's not news..it is non news. A simple DNA test, case solved, move on. People make big deals out of simple things, just because a celebrity (or mini celebrity) has something to do with it. One of those things I will just never 'get'.

Comment

Working...
            X