• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAn deported from Saudi Arabia for being too handsome

I shit you not...

http://jezebel.com/meet-the-man-who-...-bei-480273484

http://jezebel.com/saudi-arabia-depo...bout-475150306
    Last edited by Akasa; 04-25-2013, 10:14 PM.

What.

...*fights to stop giggling*

I don't know why I'm finding this funny, I shouldn't be. (The tone of the article probably isn't helping )

Daft! But then I've come to expect daft from Saudi Arabia... Poor bloke. I hope things work out for him.

Comment

Damn. That guy is hot.

I think I'm feeling a tingle, well, you know
      Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Panacea View Post
        Damn. That guy is hot.

I think I'm feeling a tingle, well, you know
        You and me both.

Comment

I am not all too intersted in men and he is very very hot. I need a cold shower.

On a serious note, one of the more idiotic reasons for deportation.
          Last edited by bex1218; 04-26-2013, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bex1218 View Post
            I am not all too intersted in men and he is very very hot. I need a cold shower.

On a serious note, one of the more idiotic reasons for deportation.
            They can deport him right over here
            Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

I tell you what though, if being deported for being to handsom isn't bragging rights, I don't know what is.
              I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
              Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

My bed has an opening if they are willing to deport him there...:P

Comment

Read a story about this a while back, but didn't see pictures.

Oh, that was DEFINITELY warranted.

Hmm... Any chance he might need asylum?
                  "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
                  ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

why do I get the feeling the deportion was unopposed?

in all seriousness, if that happened to me, I'd frame the deportion notice, assuming it included the reason.

Comment

Don't fight to stay where you are unwanted unless you have nowhere else to go.
                      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Wasn't that the "reason" given for why Pete Best was kicked out of the Beatles?
                        "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

Originally posted by s_stabeler View Post
                          in all seriousness, if that happened to me, I'd frame the deportion notice, assuming it included the reason.
                          It sounds like one of the outlandish statements in those "most interesting man in the world" Dos Equis commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHuckster View Post
                            It sounds like one of the outlandish statements in those "most interesting man in the world" Dos Equis commercials.
                            I don't always get deported from Saudi Arabia, but when I do, it's because I'm too handsome

After seeing that picture...damn. Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me? What Saudi Arabia did was awful and we shouldn't make light of the fact that he was deported for such a stupid reason. That being said, maybe they did a service for the rest of us by getting his picture plastered all over the place. Psst, Omar, if you come to my place I won't deport you for any reason ever >_>

Comment

Just think of the bragging rights these guys have AND the pick up lines they have.

Comment

Working...
                              X