No announcement yet.

Game: Take offense to what the person above you says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people's full moons are downright hairy and cheesy. Get that thing out of my face!

Interns are drooling idiots.

Comment

How dare you! Interns ensure that hard working professionals can occasionally take time off!

Kids will be kids.
      "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
        Kids will be kids.
        if by the first 'kids' you mean children, and by the second you mean 'loud destructive baby goats', then sure.

nt:

WWE is totally unscripted, just like all reality TV!
        All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

If by unscripted you mean they aren't reading off a teleprompter and the blood is real then I might give you that.

nt:

Everyone should be able to get along.

Comment

Don't be stupid! War is the human race's favourite thing ever! Damn liberals, trying to stop our fun!

Politics is boring.

Comment

What do you mean, Politics is the most fascinating thing there is. Where else can you find so much concentrated crazy? With the exception of Florida?

Which brings me to my next point: Florida is made up of pure, concentrated crazy.

Comment

Floridians are just misplaced northerners. They are a poor missunderstood people who need our sympathy!

Snow is the evilest element ever!

Comment

Not really, ice however is one nasty son of a bitch.

Cheesecake is better than regular cake.
                  "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

And what about those who are lactose intolerant? Do you want us to suffer?

Donald Trump is not a nice person.

Comment

• Mao Tse Tung, Osama Bin Laden, Josef Stalin, Adolf Hitler, Donald Trump. What do you mean he's not nice? At least he didn't kill anyone - would you prefer to associate with one of the others, or with Trump?

People who post on Fratching have a tendency to get into debates on contentious issues.

Comment

• Typical bleeding heart! If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen!

Coke is better than Pepsi.

Comment

• Pepsi doesn't sponsor the creation of MASSIVE traffic jams in Vancouver, or bringing money to a corrupt regime which invaded a neighbouring country.

The person replying to this has access to a computer.

Comment

• Well, of course I have access to a computer. What are you, a complete, unrelenting moron?!

Konami makes the best video games in the world.

Comment

• Konami hasn't made a good game since Frogger. They wouldn't know a good game if it bit 'em in the ass.

KILL la KILL is the greatest animu evar.

Comment

• The greatest anime is Gao Gai Gar. Only an idiot likes KILL la KILL.

Dr. Phil is a gibbering moron who doesn't know anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X