• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White supremacist finds out he's part black

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...-1226758081011

http://www.eurweb.com/2013/11/white-...t-black-watch/

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tracyclayton...hes-part-black

So a white supremacist (to the point of making a "whites-only" village...or at least trying to) has appeared on a TV show and taken a DNA test as part of the host's "Race In America" series.

Anyway, the test showed that he had about 1/5th black genetics. Apparently this didn't sit too well with him.

Oh my....
    Last edited by fireheart17; 11-12-2013, 01:33 AM.

I can understand his reaction; getting that kind of news in that mindset is perhaps too much of a shock to do anything other than reject it on the spot. Maybe, just maybe, it will get him thinking later on.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Don't hold your breath waiting for that; you'll probably pass out. More than likely he'll think the results were faked to make him look like an idiot on national television and pander to the, uh, non-white agenda. Whatever and whoever that might be.

And I'm thinking the black community isn't too thrilled with the DNA results either ....

Comment

Sounds like "The Black White Supremacist" from the Chapelle Show.

(Warning -- language)

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-c...clayton-bigsby

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-c...n-bigsby--pt-2
        --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by Pixilated View Post
          Don't hold your breath waiting for that; you'll probably pass out. More than likely he'll think the results were faked to make him look like an idiot on national television and pander to the, uh, non-white agenda. Whatever and whoever that might be.
          He actually did question the science behind it, calling it "statistical noise"

Comment

Seemed like a pretty good helping of cosmic justice to me. Now I wonder if he'll actually think and mend his ways...too much to hope for, I suspect.
            Bartle Test Results: E.S.A.K.
            Explorer: 93%, Socializer: 60%, Achiever: 40%, Killer: 13%

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
              It could just be random mutations that match up and the science behind it is not 100% accurate either. It's just some cultures tend to have specific mutations so that's how the add it up.
              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

not to mention even if it's true, it would be pretty far back... (as far as I can tell, it would be a couple of his great-great-grandparents)

Comment

I would think it'd be a bit difficult to be 100% white unless your family is traditionally from Europe and stayed in Europe. If your family moved anywhere else chances are someone slept with something outside of the mayonnaise jar.

I mean, my family is lily white Scottish on one side and pale as death Irish on the other. But I'm still part Cherokee. A large enough part to join the Cherokee nation if I wanted too. Because someone on my mom's side of the family had to have himself some of that ;p

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
                    I would think it'd be a bit difficult to be 100% white unless your family is traditionally from Europe and stayed in Europe. If your family moved anywhere else chances are someone slept with something outside of the mayonnaise jar.

I mean, my family is lily white Scottish on one side and pale as death Irish on the other. But I'm still part Cherokee. A large enough part to join the Cherokee nation if I wanted too. Because someone on my mom's side of the family had to have himself some of that ;p
                    My family is distant Irish and semi-distant British (my mother's father came from England, but I'm not sure how accurate that actually is). There's also a relative of my dad's who is part-Aboriginal for THAT reason. (I have a fully-Aboriginal cousin too somewhere...not sure how that happened!)

Funnily enough, that side of the family includes an American in the mix because my aunty fell in love with him. (It's kinda weird at Christmas time when we have all these Aussie accents in the house and one American accent cutting through them)

Comment

My background looks like a ball of yarn that a couple of cats fought over, LOL. The parts we know for sure include German, Irish, English, and Scottish ... the parts that are "well, possibly," include Hungarian, Romanian, Serbian, French ... and that's all I can think of at the moment.

I was talking to a couple of guys at a Metis information booth once and they asked if I had any Metis in my background. My initial reaction: "Not likely." Then I realized I was only thinking of my mother's side of the family, who only came here from Europe in her mother's day ... and even that leaves an open field, if a Metis had gone back to Europe somewhere back in the day.

My dad's family has been over here for a couple of generations, so who knows? Although a cousin of mine has done some indepth genealogical research on Dad's side of the family and hasn't said anything about Metis ... yet.

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
                      But of course if the results had come back proving him to be "pure" white he'd have accepted them without question.

Comment

No real surprises in my ancestry, as far as I know, though I believe it does get complicated in a couple spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
                          I mean, my family is lily white Scottish on one side and pale as death Irish on the other. But I'm still part Cherokee. A large enough part to join the Cherokee nation if I wanted too.
                          My one friend's mom is made up the same way. She's half Irish and half native American. She joked about how she should hate herself. My friend doesn't really look native, but you can really see it in her mom.
                          --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

That guy deserves a one-way trip to the antebellum American south. If I understand correctly what I've read about the situation there, an Octaroon (one negro great-grandparent) was "may as well be a full-blooded negro". This guy (other, closed, thread said 14%) is more than an Octaroon. Hope he enjoys his new career picking cotton.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
                              My one friend's mom is made up the same way. She's half Irish and half native American. She joked about how she should hate herself. My friend doesn't really look native, but you can really see it in her mom.
                              I'm pale as death, but I've been told that the Cherokee bit can be seen around my eyes. Whatever that means.

But yeah, mom's family is Scots, dad's is Irish. I should be drinking myself to within an inch of my life then trying to beat the shit out of myself. >.>

Comment

Working...
                              X