No announcement yet.

Men + Women + Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT: From what I could tell the Physique slider did adjust the mass of a woman's muscles, too; perhaps not as much, but at least enough so that my "female Siegfried" didn't necessarily look like a twig swinging around a sword bigger than her. =Þ Then again I had also designed her outfit explicitly to try and show off her abs and biceps. Either way V's creation allows for adjusting specific body parts.

Harley Quinn was fun for Tira, but Amy made for the perfect Rini from Sailor Moon. I just wish IV and V had retained "underwear" as two, separate layers.

I'm starting to wonder if one reason I haven't seen any of this bile or hatred or what have you first hand all that much, not that I'm saying it doesn't exist, is 'cause I regularly play with my mic turned off and unplugged, anyway (for being a broken piece of $%@#). When it is turned on… yeah, friendly conversations, helping people out… what's so hard about that?
    "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

And on-topic, the only game I play online that regularly uses chat functions is Team Fortress 2. 99% of the time, it's all just game-related. Things like "Hey guys, spy disguised as me" or "Scout just got past the engineer's nest".

That last percentage, it's either an obvious troll being sexist or racist to work people up, or else some squeaky-voiced teen harassing people with idiocy. Then you get "Medic! Hey medic! Heal me! Hey! Hey medic! Heal me!" or "Engi, why you build there? Engi! Hey engi! Why you building there?"

Occasionally they will use their terrible squeaky voices to sing for the team (usually a white kid trying to rap) or just make fart noises for 10 minutes.
      "The hero is the person who can act mindfully, out of conscience, when others are all conforming, or who can take the moral high road when others are standing by silently, allowing evil deeds to go unchallenged." — Philip Zimbardo
      TUA Games & Fiction // Ponies

Comment

Working...
      X