Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My customers don't suck

One of the reasons I'm not on CS.com

The latest "welcome" thread prompted me to say this, I have zero customer interaction at work I just have a shopping list of sorts given to me by admin, the closest to a customer I have is whichever driver is on duty that day for the drop I'm picking in the morning or the next day if I'm on lates.

Yet I and a few others, (afaik it's meant to be all full time employees over a period of time, mine was a tad over a year ago.) had to attend a mandatory customer service program.

"How can I improve customer services?" I said when it was my time "well, I guess I could stop calling the pieces of paper rude names and threatening to make paper areoplanes out of them."
    Truethfully, the only way I could was if the whole chain (of which I am the penultamate link before it gets to the customer) did their bit, the customer including, if someone orders five extra boxes of something and we don't make those extra's my last five drops are going to be short.

So I'm not a member of CS.com as I don't encounter SC's unfortunately I get my fair share of idiots to make up for it

You can talk about idiots on there though. :O
    "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
    ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

There's a lot of stuff we talk about there besides sucky customers. And not all of it has to turn into a debate, hence the need to come here.
      The Internet Is One Big Glass House

Comment

There are separate sections for moronic managers and curseable coworkers. They're hidden until you become a full member.

Rapscallion
        Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
        Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Working...
        X