Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
    What if it's April 1st?
    If it's April 1st, someone's walking in on my goat sacrifice.

Comment

I'm 23, a few months ago was the first time my a gf was allowed to stay in my bed because my mom finally vocalized "your going to sleep together anyways regardless of what I say and well your 23", and that was mainly because the spare bedroom has to much shit on the bed right now. My one ex that my mom loved, had to sleep in that room all the time when she stayed over, my mom knew I had sex with her all the time, "just not under my roof damn it", it really sucked when she ended up moving back home to save money and we didn't have her apartment anymore, still she would screw me and then go sleep in the other room.

I like the , do whatever as long as your being safe. In college I dated a girl who was VERY sheltered. to the point when I went over to her house once her mom doing something with aids research and what no sat us down for a sex talk because she knew we were having sex and most fucking akward thing ever to be 19-20 years old getting a sex talk from your gfs mother.She was then forbidden from dating me, after we broke up still had sex all the time while at college, she also wasn't allowed to have people over to her house when parents were around, still had sex all the time, then too. It just more convenient to be honest that it gonna happen and not have BS rules, as more often than not if we found a chance to get a quicky in we might skip the protection when sneaking around. My college ex, is the only person I know that 22 and had to be home before dark, and if someone was over they be gone by 9 or 10pm before the parents went to bed.....

Ever since highschool as long as they knew I was eventually coming home or called, it was whatever.

------------
      That being said, If I have a daughter, im gonna be cleaning my guns when the guy she brings home meets me, it worked on my sisters army Bf( he got scared because he was a paper pusher) and it wasn't a setup we had just wanted to go shooting and they dropped in

Comment

the realization that after my daughter is 18 i can't tell her what to do, but the desire for her to not be dating someone that will treat her badly.
        As a parent its hard, you have to let your kid make their own choices even if they are bad and I just don't want her to get hurt when gaining her own life experience. Seriously though I wouldn't advise her of such to avoid or do if i didn't learn myself. Sadly she may not listen as she gets older...
        Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
        Yeah we're so over, over
        Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

Originally posted by guywithashovel View Post
          Honestly, I find fathers' reactions to this situation to be kind of amusing. If their teenage sons get a girlfriend, they're like "Yeah, that's boy!" But if their teenage daughter becomes friends with a boy, they go apeshit and go running for their shotguns. And if they don't own a shotgun, they go out and buy one just so they can show it to the boy and threaten him with all sorts of nasty things that could happen if he as much as puts his arm around his daughter. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but I don't think we can deny that there is definitely more panic when it's a daughter getting a date.
          I think there are two reasons for this.

First, young girls learn to wrap their fathers round their fingers, or try to, by flirting with them as they grow up. That person is - after several years of this - still associated with an innocent child who could fall asleep in the guy's lap.

Second, the father remembers what he was like at that age.

Rapscallion
          Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
          Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

would teach my son to be respectful to his date, there is no scoring and so help me if she comes back pregnant you will paying for it. Literally and figuratively
            Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
            Yeah we're so over, over
            Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

The most amusing one I've seen daughter of a friend of mine used to sharpen her sword when boyfriends would come over...She tended to have very polite boyfriends after the first visit
              Happiness is too rare in this world to actually lose it because someone wishes it upon you. -Flyndaran

Comment

Originally posted by Evandril View Post
                The most amusing one I've seen daughter of a friend of mine used to sharpen her sword when boyfriends would come over...She tended to have very polite boyfriends after the first visit
                I know one Marine that I was a little bit intimidated by him when I went over to hangout with his daughter and my gf. Something about the quantity of shooting awards, and the fact he had one .308 on an Ar15 platform that easily and consistently reaches out 500yds.

Side note: I'm fucking shameless and still want to bang my gf and his daughter at the same time, but will run far far away if she ends up pregnant because I do not like the thought of someone who is trained to kill me from 500yds or 500m, it is really a moot point for the fact I would be dead at either distance is scary that I wouldn't even know it was coming.

Comment

Working...
                X