it's too dangerous you stay here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's too dangerous you stay here...

I mean it's not like you've been fighting alongside me the entire adventure using your magic to kick serious ass, in fact more ass than I kick. Don't you worry you women folk my friends who don't use magic at all can come along with me and we'll be safe thanks to power from our penises.

So I'm playing Lufia 2 and I reach a point where my main character tells the women to go back to another town and be safe there, he sugar coats it then by saying that they can help evacuate a town when the big bad guy comes to wipe it out like he claims. Meanwhile the men will go on to fight him. So now my two best spell casters are sidelined and replaced by two pure melee fighters, and the third guy can barely cast spells so I basically have three melee fighters and that's it.

You want to play around with the party a little, ok but don't neuter me and then also make it for a sexist reason as well.

They'll probably join me again later but jeez.

Yeah, it sucks when you have built someone up to be badass and then they get taken away

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AirMI...eature=related

Comment

For some reason I'm reminded of KOTOR 2 when you take the time training your companions to be jedi, only to just have them leave you alone for the final fight.

Comment

Oh common, Maxim thinks it way to dangerous for Tia to be helping him. And he has a crush on Selan.

Comment

Working...
          X