Not an NBA fan, but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not an NBA fan, but

is anybody else thrilled that the Dallas Mavericks won the championship and not the self-appointed King James?

Maybe now I might have a reason to pay more attention to pro basketball, now that I know who to hate.

In a contest between Dallas and Miami, I'm glad that Dallas took it, too. I'm not really a Dallas fan, but I'm a not-fan of the Heat and James, so I'm good with the way things went.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Fuck the Heat. Fuck James. Suck it!

I don't give a crap about the NBA, but I am glad to see the Heat/James lose. I also won a bet since I said Mavs in 6.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I am, but only because I'm glad a Texas team won, and James gets on my last nerve.
        Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

Very glad Dallas won. Mainly for the fact of LeBron being a dick. Plus, for some reason, I like watching Texas teams*.

* - I'm a Red Sox fan, but will enjoy a Rangers game every now and then. Don't care much for the NFL, so I don't really follow anyone in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by daleduke17 View Post
            i'm a red sox fan
            boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
              boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
              Bite me, Yankees boy.

Comment

I'm not big on sports (except for World Cup soccer) but I wasn't too happy finding out how the Heat choked up so bad at the end. Then again it shouldn't have come to as such a surprise to me since virtually all the professional Florida sports teams always play like crap and end up losing anyway.
                There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

All I care about is that Oklahoma City Thunder didn't when it.

Why yes I was a Sonic fan (in passing not a huge fan of the NBA)

Comment

Normally I wouldn't care about the NBA Finals or the results of those NBA finals but after watching Lebron raise a middle finger to Cleveland (not that its a bad thing mind) and go to the team most likely to produce a championship for him, I'm glad the Heat lost. I'm also glad that he pretty much choked out in the finals in the process.

But on a side note...sometimes it takes making it to the finals and losing before you get on a string of winning them. I mean it took Jordan a while to start getting his rings. About the only exception to that rule is a certain goalie that used to play in a certain French speaking city....

Comment

was really hoping Chicago would get into the finals BUT

I really have no thing going on for the NBA these days, but after LaBron and his two sidekicks started talkin trash about a Heat "Dynasty" and how they were gonna whip everyones ass,

The HEAT GO DOWN IN FLAMES

had a running "arguement" with a co-worker esp when the Heat went up 2 games at the beginning of the series. I kept on chiding him that Dallas was going to win cause LaBron was an ass and he would choke on his own. NO NO NO the HEAT will win. then Dallas comes roaring back for the Pwnage. I had fun throwing that in said co-workers face.
                      I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
                      The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

As someone who has hated the Miami Heat since 2000,

IN YOUR FACE PAT RILEY, IN YOUR FACE ALONZO MOURNING, IN YOUR FACE TIM HARDAWAY, YOU HOMOPHOBIC TWIT, IN YOUR FACE LEBRON JAMES, AND IN YOUR FACE CHRIS BOSH, AND IN YOUR FACE DAVID STERN FOR THE FACT THAT THE REFS COULDN'T HELP WADE THIS TIME.

EDIT: Once again, IN YOUR FACE LEBRON JAMES, YOU OVERRATED, PAMPERED, NEVER WILL BE BETTER THAN JORDAN, CHOKER.

That felt good.
                        "You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for journalism."

Comment

Working...
                        X