Best Stress Relievers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Stress Relievers

I am kind of freaking out. In a week from today I have an interview for a job that will almost double my income and have me working year round again.

There is nothing I can do about it until next Friday. I have the clothes, I have the day off work I have everything already prepared. The waiting though is getting to me. I have been waiting since they scheduled the interview almost from the beginning of the month. I have tried burying myself in little projects and they work a little but I was wondering if anyone has any good stress relieving techniques?

Anyone?
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Rubbing one out. Or ten.

No, really. Reduces stress and boosts confidence. It's SCIENCE.

Comment

Thank you; now I don't have to say that

Best luck at the interview. Maybe someone will even come along with suggestions you wouldn't have thought of yourself.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

....Personally (ok besides agreeing with the other method) I like shooting before an interview is possible, go to the range for 30min to 1hour then again I am weird so..

Comment

I'd opt for something that took a lot of physical or mental effort or both. Something distracting and somewhat fatiguing at the same time.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
            I'd opt for something that took a lot of physical or mental effort or both. Something distracting and somewhat fatiguing at the same time.

^-.-^
            THAT'S IT!!! Go mountain climbing while solving the federal budget to everyone's satisfaction!
            "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Shoot stuff?

Destroy something?

Comment

Go for runs. It'll boost your immune system, stimulate the system, and give you a nice adrenaline buzz.
                I has a blog!

Comment

Masturbating, excercising, or if you need a mental break, play some video games.

Also, stop obsessing over the interview! It's just another day. Go in, be yourself. You'll be fine.

Comment

WHAM IT

The anti stress device.

Comment

Also, I believe there are certain plants, which if you harvest and dry them all out, and then find a successful delivery system (such as smoking, or eating) they will relieve quite a bit of stress.

Comment

Probably wouldn't be a great idea to do that before having to take a piss test, though.

Comment

I find Angry Birds, Destroy All Humans, and other such games to be great stress relievers. Music, favorite TV shows, reading, hobbies, or other activities that allow you to release frustration and anxiety. Usually, anything that gets me away from everyone else for a while works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
                            Probably wouldn't be a great idea to do that before having to take a piss test, though.
                            Not to mention if it didn't do anything for me in college it won't now either.
                            Jack Faire
                            Friend
                            Father
                            Smartass

Comment

Exercise! Doesn't need to be too intense. I just put on my headphones, listen to "angry" music, and bike/jog/walk it out. I go the the gym but a walk outside works just as well, weather permitting.

Comment

Working...
                              X