Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No drugs were involved in the creation of this dream

aside from a few cups of coffee

I had a dream this morning (well technically yesterday as its gone 1am) where I bumped into some new late teen early 20's singer, more like the disposable japanese Idols than what we might have in the west, but English and her older than me bf/manager, cant remember too many details but I ended up babysitting her for a while.

To stop me getting frisky she drops this bombshell on me
    she's a gender realigned clone of me

The Fuck!?!

I don't know why I didn't post about this sooner, but it's running around my head now and I'm trying to sleep.

I've posted here and other places about startrek teleporters swapping out the xx xy chromosones and we have recently had threads about what would you change if you could go back to your childhood.
    This kinda merges those and perhaps a few more.

On to the questions and stuff
    Is she my daughter?
    Technically I'm both biological parents as its all my DNA save for the sex genes being swapped.
    I'm not a parental unit as I've only encountered her and she's not had an accelerated growth like in some scifi, basically some Dr Insano took my sample when I was in my 20's and someoen somewhere raised her to adulthood.

Nature Vs Nurture

She doesn't share my memories.
    Some scifi has it that clones know everything the original knew upto the sample being taken as EVERYTHING is encoded into DNA. now I know that fingerprints stay the same no matter how much skin is shed and tattoos stay on new skin growth, but I don't ascribe to the school of thought that a clone is an exact copy (twins are clones too let's not forget that) and the Ultimate Spiderman clone saga had Spiderwoman being basically the same scenareo but accelerated growth and Peter Parkers memories.

She was shorter than me, I've wondered if I would be as tall as myself if trasporter malfunction plot device was activated, or would the genes some how factor in what the XX brings to the party save for the plumbing and fun bits.

I dunno maybe I'll try and work a story out of it, but in the mean time I'd like to get some sleep wiithout this running around in my head.

That or it's a great way to get unwanted old enough to be your dad (I do kinda quallify ) off your back

Sorry we can't ever be
    Why not?
    I'm your gender realigned clone

Edit:
    although this has kinda been used in soap operas before
    East Enders Jackson Family's mother and David Wicks used to be an item and he was sniffing around Bianca (Patsy Palma)
    paraphrased
    "Don't you dare try anything on with her"
    "Look we've been over for years, it's not as if I'm trading you in for a younger model"
    "She's your daughter"
    Mother uses cockblock its super effective
    Last edited by Ginger Tea; 02-10-2012, 12:53 AM.
Working...
X