Irony In Bullying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
    There's a lot of what everybody does that we don't remember. And what was a big thing to you, and therefore stuck in your mind, might not have been one to them.
    But for me, it was Tuesday.

Seriously... I'm actually friends with one girl who was mean to me at school. She was never a bully, just one of the hangers on. I remember telling her once at school that one day the populars would turn on her; when we met up again, she told me that had come true. We could have been good friends at school, however she was too afraid of being targeted herself to stand against the populars.

I don't hold grudges, personally; feeling resentment against people for what they did at school only hurts you. I'm not saying you have to forgive people; I won't forgive the bullies, but I don't hate them any more cuz I've moved on.
    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
      I use that line a lot. Yeah no I don't begrudge any of them now hell I don't care about them now. But hearing them talk like they were never the bad guy is right up there on the annoyance factor with them acting mortally offended by the same hijinks they pulled as a kid.
      Jack Faire
      Friend
      Father
      Smartass

Comment

Working...
      X