No announcement yet.

Irresponsible relatives / Irresponsible pet owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needless to say, I am pissed about the whole thing.

Partly because he put us in the middle of the drama.

But mostly because of what's going to happen (and what has already happened) to the dogs.

The were good dogs with a shitty owner and as much as I hate what's gone down, and how unfair it is to the dogs themselves, without letting it play out, he was never going to learn that he couldn't dump his shit on other people and expect to have everything dealt with for him.

And, as an added bonus to all of this bullshit, during their fighting, the dogs managed to turn the outside water on, so our yard was a minor flood zone by the time we got there, too. >_<

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Sorry to hear about the dogs. I love the critters of the world.

A serious wake up call needs to happen to your brother. (in-law).

Hope he gets it without getting into to much trouble.

Comment

Well. I got an irate call from my brother this afternoon. I told him that I was working and didn't have time to talk to him.

He hung up and didn't call back.

He also cooled his head.

I'm not sure when (as my phone died sometime before I left work), but he messaged me to let me know that the two youngsters are back in our yard. They've been tended to and are much subdued. The female is staying at the shelter, I suspect until she comes out of heat so that we don't have a repeat of what got them taken away in the first place.

As much as I really don't want dogs in our yard, I am also glad that they won't end up being put down. I'm also glad that my brother manned up and paid to have them looked at by the vet. they've both got obvious medication on their scrapes and have been cleaned.

He also got me the receipt for dealing with A, so I won't have to worry about getting fined by the city/county.

Now if only he'll keep up the responsible act and get his own place so I don't have to put up with having any dogs in my yard any more, or a garage full of other people's shit. >_>

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X