No announcement yet.

I Don't Approve!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll buy a new stove and trade you. We have oil heat, so I'll take the stove heating up the house than having to pay for heat

That is why we're visiting stores in person as well as online. My big thing is coil size, because I drink a lot of tea/cook a lot of pasta, so I don't want to have to wait 45 minutes for my water to boil. I also need a clock/timer and an auditory beep when the preheat would be nice, but not necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by woodensunshine View Post
      So, I have officially lost my mind. I did the exact opposite of what Nekojin suggested. I totally flipped about something stupid.
      Sometimes, the stress gets to be too much, even when you're prepared for it. And the fact that you can own up to your mistakes is what will make you a stronger person in the long run. Don't beat yourself up about it too much.

Comment

You know what makes it worse? After my nap, boyfriend actually comes into my room and is all extra super sweet to me. It made me feel worse, because I was so absolutely horrid to him. Stupid loving boyfriend...

Comment

Sounds like you've got a keeper, there.

Comment

Working...
          X