No announcement yet.

That's *Mrs.* AdminAssistant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't even thinking of makeup and such; I just don't like having things shoved in my face and don't imagine many people *do* like it... and it only works if it's RARE, whether by accident (which surely would happen occasionally) or as a joke (which only works as a joke if it's not practically as expected as "you may kiss the bride.")
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
      Saving the cake is silly (for one thing, even if it did keep well, the box takes up too much of a freezer) but it's a far better tradition than smushing the cake into your spouse's face.
      I have a book called 'The Little Book of Bad Taste' and all the 'facts' in the book are unfortunatley uncited, but it does say within a story of a German bride who had the cake-smushing done on her wedding; she responded by breaking a bottle on her Australian groom's head...killing him...

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
        Saving the cake is silly (for one thing, even if it did keep well, the box takes up too much of a freezer) but it's a far better tradition than smushing the cake into your spouse's face.
        ahhhhh sometimes that just takes the fun outta things. I have a picture of me AND my Ex trying to smush cake in each others face. too bad the humor only lasted 15 years before the weird shit started.
        I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
        The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

D'oh! I am way late, seeing as I haven't been around here for a while, but I wanted to say and wish you the best of luck in your married life!

I am glad that everything came together, even with small mishaps and your mom's annoying behavior. You will be laughing about it for years to come

Comment

Working...
          X