Dealing with death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with death

I know I typically write long, dramatic posts, but I'm going to keep this one short.

A friend of mine killed herself last week, and I just found out yesterday.

I'm not dealing with it well.

Damn - sorry to hear that. Vent away if you need to.

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

So, so sorry to hear that Jaden

Vent away if you need to. Alas, can't do much more than listen.

Comment

I am Sorry to hear that.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how awful that can be!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

(Insert hug here)
            "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Been there. Done that.

It sucks immensely. On the one hand you grieve for your murdered friend, and on the other you're just so angry at her murderer. And they are the same person.

*hug*

Comment

I appreciate the hugs and well wishes. I'm still pretty torn up about it, but trying to move on now. It's not a particularly easy thing to deal with, though.

Comment

We've all been through that, with our dear Plaidman. It sucks. It's horrible, and no one deals with it well, I think. Vent. We're here. We can't help in person, but we can listen and give whatever support we can.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

All I can do is wholeheartedly agree, losing a loved one is never, ever easy to deal with
                    A.K.A. ShinyGreenApple

Comment

Well, I've given myself a bit of time to distance myself a bit, but I still have some venting to do.

We used to be pretty close a couple of years ago, but we sort of fell out of touch after she got married.

As best as I can piece together, she got divorced sometime this year, and a good friend of hers died right before she killed herself. The circumstances behind that death are unknown to me. She's survived by a 3 year old son.

Having fallen out of touch with her after previously being close to her honestly just makes me feel worse, though. Maybe if I'd stayed close, she would've had somebody to lean on during those hard times. Maybe I could've helped her, but now it's too late.

Comment

Working...
                      X