Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Voice gives some strange results...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Voice gives some strange results...

Andara and I are overdue on our water bill. The water department called me on my cell phone this morning, and I wasn't able to answer it fast enough, so it went to voice mail. Because I have an Android phone, it emailed me with an audio track and estimated transcript of the call.

After the first few sentences, which are fairly accurate (and contain personal information), the translation gets a little... strange...

However, if you have made a payment at the comes in. Water Department today, please disregard this call or call (xxx) xxx-xxxx immediately. If I have a feeling. If I gotta go to bed. A making of the Xeon say, ohh no seem cool. North. Pearl. You received a phone number is 8 point that fatal say space space C at day what though. Daniel by Lance and I think I mean. Divensinville 15 dot E. What though doing nowadays. E, ohh, Jane, dot, E Base. Since ables even if I got that Friday and units ds Date, 6 PM buddy Dan bills me those say my problem. I'll go I'll go but every time it is gonna convince NBC. Ohh, give me a point bag packing up. I got up Republican when you can maybe get them in babe, going to pay yet. Hey, if you go. I think Wednesday I'm going to be glad to get out here, I have your.
    All I can say is... =O_o=

I wonder if Spamland will do a nice animated representation for you.

My Android Phone has a voice-to-text thing that is absolutely horrible. I tried using it for hands-free texting and it made for some hilarious messages like "When is your walrus mincing The Alps for dinner?" or "My California is getting bloated." People were worried I was having a stroke.

Comment

By the end of that log, it sounds like it's talking about packing a bag for a booty call.

Comment

My phone's voice to text works really well. I only have a couple of words here and there that are odd. I imagine over time it'll smooth even those out.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I wonder if it uses the same code as Youtube's closed captioning.

Comment

Working...
          X