End of the World Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the World Plans?

Is anybody making plans for December 21? I'm throwing an "(It's Not) the End of the World Party" for a few friends. We're going to hang out and play video games featuring zombies and listen to such classic tunes as "It's the End of the World as We Know It."
    "The future is always born in pain... If we are wise what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world." --G'Kar, "Babylon 5"

I am still trying to get my friend whom thinks its true to sign that corvette over to me.. but other than that: no plans other than a normal work day.

Comment

I'm working 11am-job done (7-8pm) then doing saturday overtime at 5am, so I wouldn't get much chance to get any drinking done either way.
      AFAIK the whole of the UK is rather meh on the whole thing, it's just the last friday before christmas, so it's got it's own kind of crazy going on.

Comment

Im planning on doing the same thing that I always do when someone tells me its the end of the world. Go to work, go home.. same things I do as every other day.

Comment

I plan on hitting the bar hard. Should be some fun stuff going down
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

For some people it's the end of the world. For me, it will be Friday.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I know someone on a end of the world booze cruise. I'll be job hunting and hopefully miraculously making a credit card payment.

Comment

This is what, the 8th time the world is suppose to end since 2000? ;p

Comment

I'm working from 7am-3pm and then briefly napping before going to see The Hobbit 3D at IMAX at 10:00pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
                    For some people it's the end of the world. For me, it will be Friday.

^-.-^
                    I miss Raul Julia.

I'm debating whether I'm too old to be going to a rave tomorrow.
                    I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
                    Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

I'm glad to know that at least somebody got the reference.

And, you're never too old to go to a rave if you really want to go to a rave.

So, if you really want to, go to a rave.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
                        This is what, the 8th time the world is suppose to end since 2000? ;p
                        Yeah, well...maybe it *did* happen and we're living in some kind of parallel universe.

Ever think of that? Huh? Huh?

Yeah, me neither.

Comment

I'm gonna meet my bro for coffee and hang with my puppy who will be turning one that day.

Comment

I'm going to be on a train up to north Lincolnshire to see the 'rents for Christmas. Discovery are having an 'Apocalypse Night' with documentaries about Friday on Thursday night, so might be watching that tomorrow.

Comment

working. probably having to re-explain to my coworker the difference between this apocalypse and the Rapture. so, a day of headaches. shrug.
                              All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X