No announcement yet.

A Couple Questions for Parents About Kids' Relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My father was a parent before he was 16. (Oh the joys having a sister almost 22 years older)

I'm the baby, and his proclaimed "favorite" (don't ask xD so he used to tell me that if a boy didn't come in a car, walk up to my doorstep, ring the doorbell, introduce himself, and take me to dinner and movie and pay for it all, he would introduce the young man to his weapons. (My dad is a martial artist, my brother is a martial artist, my grandpa was, and all of dad's friends know a form or two...)

However, I'm in my 20's, so he stays out of it now, but he still finds the idea amusing, the shotgun

He HAS threatened a boy for me, who was not leaving me alone, only he threatened with a choice, he could go to authorities and a lawyer, or do it the backwoods way. The fool left me alone.

Comment

Originally posted by kaycivine View Post
      He HAS threatened a boy for me, who was not leaving me alone, only he threatened with a choice, he could go to authorities and a lawyer, or do it the backwoods way. The fool left me alone.
      Wouldn't he be more of a fool to keep pursuing? Sounds like he took the wisest course of action.

Rapscallion
      Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
      Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Working...
      X