Bullies Called Him Porkchop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullies Called Him Porkchop

There's a whole lot we could discuss, and possibly even debate about this, but I wanted to at least share it.

Bullies Called Him Pork Chop. He Took That Pain With Him And Then Cooked It Into This.

I can't say much more than what's been said already
    Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Beautiful.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

A masterpiece! And something that should be played in every school across the nation world.
      People behave as if they were actors in their own reality show. -- Panacea
      If you're gonna be one of the people who say it's time to make America great again, stop being one of the reasons America isn't great right now. --Jester

Comment

Originally posted by XCashier View Post
        A masterpiece! And something that should be played in every school across the nation world.
        I couldn't agree more!
        There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

I cried for ages after reading it. I posted it on my facebook.
          Point to Ponder:

Is it considered irony when someone on an internet forum makes a post that can be considered to look like it was written by a 3rd grade dropout, and they are poking fun of the fact that another person couldn't spell?

Comment

I found his Ted Talk. His name is Shane Koyczan. The TedTalk has an extended version of "To This Day."

Here's his Web Site and his YouTube Channel

His web site has a transcript of the poem.
            Last edited by crashhelmet; 05-11-2013, 01:03 AM. Reason: added more
            Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Working...
            X