No announcement yet.

C--t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was not expecting to hear quim in a 12 rated movie (avengers finally got round to putting the DVD on after having the box set for ages), it's a rareity to hear it and last time I did the context was vaginal, perhaps I should put the loki black widow prison scene back on to hear it in context again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
      I was not expecting to hear quim in a 12 rated movie (avengers finally got round to putting the DVD on after having the box set for ages), it's a rareity to hear it and last time I did the context was vaginal, perhaps I should put the loki black widow prison scene back on to hear it in context again.
      Yeah, it surprised me as well. Then I remember that's not a typical American profanity. Most parents probably didn't know what it meant, and clearly the censors didn't either.
      Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

If silence of the lambs had "I can smell your quim" I would expect the inmate to be dressed rather dapper with a well groomed moustache and monacle.
        Even if he was masturbating at the time (iir he was) whilst trying not to spill his tea.

Comment

This bilingual sign really belongs in this thread.
          http://winningateverything.com/16681
          "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

What I find ironic is that even though "c**t" and "p***y" are both words for female genitalia, they also mean complete opposites. A c**t is something you'd call an overly aggressive woman while a p***y is something you'd call a overly passive man.

Comment

Slightly offtopic, but I remember reading a Suefic in which the Mary Sue of the fic used the word "cunt" to refer to her own genetalia and thinking about how much I hated that. It might just be me, but that self reference seems as tho she's thinking of herself as simply a fuck machine and it doesn't reflect well on the author.
              "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Working...
              X