ATTENTION: Bob The Random Boy Wonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION: Bob The Random Boy Wonder

I'm worried about Bob The Random Boy Wonder. I sent him a private message, and he hasn't responded.

He also hasn't posted in a while, and given his family situation here, I'm hoping that he's OK, and not dead.

This is now in Grab Bag, because I don't know where else to put it.

I hope he had the courage to move out and is in the process of doing so.
    Last edited by cindybubbles; 03-19-2013, 03:51 PM.

Well, I'll admit, I was puzzled by why someone would post a fellow forum member into a list of "Things I hate"

I'm hoping the reason behind his lack of contact is merely innocuous. There are many reasons one is unwilling or unable to use the internet.
    Last edited by Ree; 03-18-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Well the whole reason for the police involvement boiled down to the net being down for a few hours (more overngiht but not in use).

Comment

Sorry about putting that post here....

Originally posted by TheHuckster View Post
        Well, I'll admit, I was puzzled by why someone would post a fellow forum member into a list of "Things I hate"
        I really tried to edit the subject to make it more appropriate, but found out that I can't.

I only put it into "Things I hate" because Bob the Random Boy Wonder put his posts about his family situation there, so I assumed that he would go there first (to read our replies to his post).

I apologize; it was inappropriate. I will try to put my next post in a more appropriate forum.

Sorry.
        Last edited by Ree; 03-18-2013, 09:17 PM. Reason: Wish I could move this thread to a more appropriate forum.

Comment

Originally posted by cindybubbles View Post
          I apologize; it was inappropriate. I will try to put my next post in a more appropriate forum.

Sorry.
          Heh, it's okay. Once I saw the content I was no longer confused, and even had a little chuckle about misunderstanding.
          Last edited by Ree; 03-18-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

cindybubbles, I moved your thread to "Grab Bag", as it seems it would be less misunderstood in this section.

In the future, just remember that you can report your own post or PM a mod and ask to have it moved.
            We don't read every thread, so it's a lot faster and more effective to ask to have an edit done or a thread moved, than posting the request within the thread.

In fact, it was only because someone else reported it on your behalf asking for it to be moved that I even saw this.
            Point to Ponder:

Is it considered irony when someone on an internet forum makes a post that can be considered to look like it was written by a 3rd grade dropout, and they are poking fun of the fact that another person couldn't spell?

Comment

I can think of four categories of reason he might not have posted more recently: his family is preventing this; he hasn't had time or thought about it; or he's now somewhere without a connection.
              "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by Ree View Post
                cindybubbles, I moved your thread to "Grab Bag", as it seems it would be less misunderstood in this section.

In the future, just remember that you can report your own post or PM a mod and ask to have it moved.
                We don't read every thread, so it's a lot faster and more effective to ask to have an edit done or a thread moved, than posting the request within the thread.

In fact, it was only because someone else reported it on your behalf asking for it to be moved that I even saw this.
                Ok, I didn't know that I could report my own post. But I DID PM Rapscallion and asked to have it moved here.

Thanks for everything. I will post in the appropriate forum in the future, everyone and I apologize for the misunderstanding!

Comment

That hit my visitor messages and didn't show up as much with the pop-up and everything.

Also, holiday.

Rapscallion
                  Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                  Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Sorry about that. Yes, if I post stuff in the wrong forum, I will just report it.

Sorry, and Bob The Random Boy Wonder, if you're reading this thread, I hope you are OK.

Comment

Update: He's online. I forgot to check CS.com.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Comment

Don't be sorry.
                        I think it's wonderful, and emphasizes what a great community we do have here when I see people so concerned about each other.

Huge pat on the back to you, cindy.
                        Point to Ponder:

Is it considered irony when someone on an internet forum makes a post that can be considered to look like it was written by a 3rd grade dropout, and they are poking fun of the fact that another person couldn't spell?

Comment

Originally posted by Ree View Post
                          Don't be sorry.
                          I think it's wonderful, and emphasizes what a great community we do have here when I see people so concerned about each other.

Huge pat on the back to you, cindy.
                          Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
                          X