No announcement yet.

is it me or is PFB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is obviously not you. Let's see how long my comment stays up on PFB.

Comment

The way I always thought of it was PFB was 99% classless garbage and insults, while M3C was somewhat respectable.
      "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

yeah. they've been like that lately... trying to needle people.

they've really lost a lot of professionalism. like i said in the original post they apparently don't care what companies think of them.

i mean what company is going to care if PFB forwards them an email? I mean if they go to the site and see them calling employees names, or saying one thing and then claiming they didn't? Or see them trying to pick fights with commentators.

It just makes them look unprofessional.

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
          One site I know handles the difference between official posts and mods speaking just for themselves in an especially clever way. Normal posts, no matter who they're from, alternate between white and gray backgrounds, while "mod hat on" posts are pink. If you see a pink post, pay attention.
          Yeah another site I'm on, the mods will use red or pink text as their "Mod Speaking" text, with a tag (it may be in their sig but I think I see it even with Sigs turned off) explaining "Red Text means Mod Hat is on." or words to that effect. So you quickly learn when a Mod is serious basically.

Comment

Interesting. They've gone and deleted their own posts again.

The PFB reply about me not taking their comments into context was deleted, thus removing everything else that followed.

I can only wonder if... they didn't like that it went off topic (although they also did it), or if it's part of their attempt to backpedal about what they posted.

Or if perhaps they're not the actual boss and that there's someone up the food-chain who has the ability to moderate them too.

cos indeed if there's someone up the foodchain he or she might agree that the pfb mod behavior isn't always putting a good face on their company.

Comment

Working...
            X