I have learned something new about myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have learned something new about myself

New Years day after the ball dropped, I got into some major depression. Talking to my girlfriend (dragon_wings on CS), I have figured out who I am. I always felt that I didn't fit in being a girl nor a guy. But a mix of both. I researched terms such as genderqueer, genderfluid, and bigender. I have come to terms of being bigendered. Basically I am both genders, though I feel more masculine. I have come up with a new name that I might change to.

For the most part, my family and friends on facebook are accepting. And I told a few coworkers already. Slowly getting there. My aunt, though, is a piece of work. She was trying to say I have penis envy. Thats the last thing I want. I hope in the next few years I can get a masectomy. Even men's clothing don't do well these things.

On a different note, I did get to meet dragon_wings last month for Valentine's Day. Hate the holiday but we got tattoos. It was an amazing trip and I miss her so.

I know someone here who is going through the same thing. Born male but is going to basically get neutered by choice. Might do hormone therapy, not sure yet. He identifies as gender queer for the most part.

I've heard of people saying they are the third gender too....
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Congratulations on knowing yourself better; I hope things go well for you.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Congratulations and good luck

Comment

congrats on coming out!
          there are some great FTM websites with binders and whatnot if you want to play around with gender and find out where you love to sit on the scale before making permanent changes. there is also a forum out there called http://www.whatisgender.net designed for people to bounce ideas and whatnot off eachother.
          best of luck with your gender-changes, and if you ever need to ramble hit me up
          All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I haven't fully decided on my breasts (I know I want a major reduction at least). This will be a tough journey, but I will have people to support me. Wish it was like that for others.

Comment

Working...
            X