Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schoolbus + meltdown... until the cops show up

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=93a_1368589513

Normally I don't go to LL cos they have some messed up stuff there, but this... o boy. Looks to be 2 adults on the bus - the driver and an older woman in the back (monitor I think) and an older teen who's recording it all.

Pretty much... verbal and physical meltdown.... by the children.

The kids are jumping around, screaming, swearing - seven year olds cussing like a sailor. I think the straw that broke the camel's back however was when one of them started shoving the older woman - and then denied it. After that the kids went back to screaming, jumping, swearing (especially calling the woman a "fucking bitch")... The kid who shoved the woman demanded the teen show him the photo/video but he refused cos he was still recording. (plus i bet the lil jerk would have erased it if he'd gotten ahold of it, or broken it)

well, until they were face to face with police officers.

Suddenly the kids were quiet and acting like "i don't know"/shrug when asked why they were behaving like that.

Yeah not so funny when you're facing a cop and now your parents or guardians are gonna hear about it, now is it?

Holy shit..My parents would have KILLED me if I had done a fraction of that as a kid. I can't believe the crap coming out of those kids mouths- "I wish I had that bitch in my underwear" or something like that at one point. Ye gods.

Comment

I couldn't sit through that whole thing. Sorry.

But I will ask: why did they keep driving for so long??

I only ever had one incident on my bus when I took it. ONE.

Somebody had gotten a hold of a lighter and was using it on the seats. Know what the bus driver did?

SHE PULLED OVER.

She refused to move until the lighter was handed over. And when nobody copped, she called the school principal and the resource officer to show up.

I mean, she's getting paid either way, but how do you try to regain control of kids while driving a bus?
      I has a blog!

Comment

I fear to think what my Mom would have done to me if she had to be called to the school for this. I don't think 6ft under would be far enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Aethian View Post
          I fear to think what my Mom would have done to me if she had to be called to the school for this. I don't think 6ft under would be far enough.
          Back when I was in school (70's and 80's) if I had acted even a fraction of how these kids did, I would have been slapped through the back door of that school bus then my Mom would have had to go to school to claim the remains and bring them home in a doggie bag!

And even then, she'd have stomped what pieces were left of me.

That's what's wrong with these kids: the parents have let the government take away their rights to parent and discipline their children.

They really need their asses beat down, pure and simple.
          If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

Originally posted by DGoddess View Post
            That's what's wrong with these kids: the parents have let the government take away their rights to parent and discipline their children.

They really need their asses beat down, pure and simple.
            Yea I have seen that a lot of times when I'm delivering in certain areas. It's really sad too when most of these squirts are below my waist in height and I can't say a dang thing.

Comment

It's times like this that makes me wish Connor MacLeod hadn't beheaded the Kurgan, if what Ramírez said about his people were true…
              "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

Showed the vid to Mom...she was not impressed and said that the little one needed a good tanning.

Comment

When I was a kid, the bus driver would have just thrown you off and let you walk the rest of the way home or to school.

Comment

Working...
                  X