Oops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops

I was a bad, bad girl. And I personally don't give a fuck.

If I get in trouble, I get in trouble.

Usually, I don't think it's very smart to pull an immature prank, or just "stick it to the man" to prove a point, especially when you have bills to pay, but for some reason, it just felt right to do this time.

Anyone who didn't read on CS, last week, I was blatantly accused of not working, while I was witnessed doing exactly what I was SUPPOSED to be doing. I was accused by my new manager, and thrown under the bus by my shift lead, and witnessed by my boss while she also wondered why I was "not doing what I was supposed to be doing" while she witnessed me doing what I was supposed to be doing.

So, I figured, if they really wanted to see me not working, I'd skip out on my mandatory overtime hours this week.

Ooopsies.

See, that's me not working!

I hope nothing too bad comes of it.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

I love it and have done similar, but Im a rebel too.

It usually makes them appreciate me more for a hot minute. Then back to same-old-same old.

Let us know how it turns out.

Comment

Joke's on me.

One of those fuckers gave me strep throat.

Now I get to do make up time, and not the makeup I like.

Comment

Sounds like one of those situations where it's "Be careful what you wish for."

Hope you feel better soon, though.
          If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
            Joke's on me.

One of those fuckers gave me strep throat.
            ZING!

That sucks. Seems like any time I skip work, it ends up being a crappy day.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Working...
            X