Anybody want to talk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody want to talk?

This is an awkward thing to post, but I feel really horrible tonight and I really feel like I just need somebody to talk to. Part of the reason therapy didn't work for me, I think, is because most of the times when I felt horrible enough to really spill my guts weren't the times when I was scheduled for therapy, so I'd just clam up. Anyways, I'll probably be asleep before I even see any response to this (have to get up early for work tomorrow) so this probably doesn't make a lot of sense but...well, I gotta reach out for help where I can, I guess, and hopefully make a new friend. Anyways, thanks for reading, and putting up with me this past year or so.

I'm here for about the next hour if you're still awake.
    Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

If you're still up, I can chat.
      I has a blog!

Comment

Hey Jaden, you better?

I will be online a bit erratically but feel free to send a PM, and I will answer whenever I am online.

Comment

I'm online randomly all the time, so you can send me a PM any time and I'll answer as soon as I see it.
          "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

Sorry I didn't respond here. Thank you all very much. I do feel a bit better today, but you know...it was just one of those nights. Anyways, I appreciate your kindness

Comment

Originally posted by Jaden View Post
              I do feel a bit better today, but you know...it was just one of those nights.
              I know exactly what you mean!
              If I'm ever on when you are, and you need to unload, please don't hesitate to PM.

And may I say, I am so proud of what a wonderful community we have here.

We can disagree about things, but when it comes to one of us struggling or needing support, people step up for each other.

That's so nice to see.
              Point to Ponder:

Is it considered irony when someone on an internet forum makes a post that can be considered to look like it was written by a 3rd grade dropout, and they are poking fun of the fact that another person couldn't spell?

Comment

Feel free to PM me anytime.

I'm not as active on here and CS as I used to be, but I still check in here at least twice a week and CS almost every day while I snack.

Of course, the back to back 12 hr shifts make it harder, but during the beginning of the week I'm generally free.

Comment

Working...
                X