Not sure what to make of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what to make of this

I m on Classmates site (or I guess as it is now called Memory Lane). I have a very limited and basic profile with a 2 pictures (the 1st is me in HS 35 years ago and one from like 10 years ago). I have no real presonal information listed and I have not filled out the detailed profile.

Now to the gist of the situation. My internet presence is very very light. I am not on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or any other social networking site.

/First a bit of BG
    back in HS I dated a girl (part Junior and all of Senior year and for about 8 months after graduation). We eventially went our seperate ways (yes she dumped me for various reason,l the breakup was not a good one and I have no problems with that).

Both of us everntually got married to different people and lived in different areas of the country for most of the time. about 8 years ago I got divorced but soon after got into a very commited relationship (that is still going today. though we can not get married for financial/income reasons).

I saw/briefly talked to former GF at the 10th year reunion and the 25th year reunion. I know she also has a limited profile on Classmates and has been on Classmates for more than a few years.

/end BG

Over the last 8 months or so former GF has visited my Classmates profile at least 4 times. Now I have my profile settings set so that if I visit any profile my doing so will NOT be recorded as I really do not visit Classmates all that often.
    She visited twice in the space of a month back 8 months ago and again twice within the last month. some of the other people who have visited my profile seem to be random people who went to my HS and were in my class.

I have had no contact with her other than the 2 reunions (25 and 10 years ago), nor have I attempted to contact her thru any other means.

This is just really strange that she should view my very limited profile as nothing has really changed since I first signed up for Classmates over 10 or 13 years ago.

I wonder>>>>>...................
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

There really is no telling.

It could be that she does this to all of the people that she went to school with.

Also, is there a chance she might be working with some group to set up the next reunion or some other alumni function?
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn´t make anything at all of it.

Leave it be unless she contacts you, would be my advice.

Comment

Working...
      X