• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poem to phyllis

Phyllis,

I knew your kind existed.

yet, just as I flush and

recall never more.

you had never impacted my life in kind before.

my care level was at zero.

now

the septic tank of your useless and self grandiose existence

motivates some

to share your excremental latrine overflow

polluting one of my favorite sites.

If I am to find joy

in any of this.

is in the knowledge that human existence

is finite.

more so when you're past a certain age.

please hurry.

I have no idea what you think you're addressing, but wishing for someone else to die is straight-up sick.

Comment

I believe the OP is referring to a chronic complainer on PFB.

Comment

What is PFB?

Comment

Its supposed to be a website where customers bring issues with customer service forward and the companies try to solve said problems in an appropriate and quick manner, however in reality (at least IMO from what I've seen) it's a website where customers seem to complain about anything and everything they want just to complain or in order to grab for freebies or in some rare cases try to get someone fired. VERY, very often no=rude, and the mods on there will take their side if a commenter points out the obvious such as they were in the wrong for punching out a cashier. They will also delete their comments as well as yours so you look like an idiot, a liar, or an asshole I've had that happen to me that's why I no longer post on there. I used to believe that a similar website called My 3 Cents was an actuall customer sevice website, but now they're starting to do the same thing minus deleting comments. Planet Feedback will put up with anything as long as they think it won't make them look bad.
          "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Working...
          X