Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Kidnapper Dead

He hung himself in his cell.

I normally don't wish eternal torment on people, but the things this bastard did made me physically ill just reading about it. He's got to be one of the most evil people to walk the earth.

I'm always suspicious of people in jail hanging themselves.

Somehow, the dirtbag thug across the street managed to hang himself in spite of being partially paralyzed after the cops beat the shit out of him. Whoever killed him did the world a favor, but I still don't condone their actions.
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

bedsheets. either roll them up, or rip one into strips. then tie a noose...

to be honest, the guy was convicted, so I find it hard to care overmuch. I care rather more if they commit suicide before trial ( as then they die officially innocent)

Comment

Originally posted by s_stabeler View Post
        to be honest, the guy was convicted, so I find it hard to care overmuch.
        Actually, he took a plea, which would make it less heinous (if it was murder and not suicide), particularly in light of his crimes, but only slightly.
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Not going to catch me shedding any tears. One less piece of trash.
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
            Tax dollars saved too
            Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
              That's why I put in grab bag. There really isn't much to debate since I can't imagine anyone thinking Castro is anything less than a Complete Monster

Comment

If it wasn't suicide, then it was murder no matter how much of a monster he was. It's not right to let people get away with that just because it happens in prison and the victim was... well, someone like that.
                "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

That's pretty much my point.

The thug across the street from me was an utter waste of air (he was in jail for punching his girlfriend in the stomach trying to make her miscarry), but that doesn't make it ok for the cops to kill him (he'd been beaten so badly for mouthing off at the cops - also totally not acceptable - that he couldn't even use the right side of his body, and yet, somehow, despite not being capable of using his right hand or even standing, he managed to tie a noose and hang himself).

I'm not saying anyone should shed any tears, but they should definitely want murder to be ruled out as cause of death.

Comment

Play him the world's smallest violin. I'm sorry there isn't a hell for him to go to.

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
                    I'm not saying anyone should shed any tears, but they should definitely want murder to be ruled out as cause of death.
                    Agreed.
                    Customer: I need an Apache.
                    Gravekeeper: The Tribe or the Gunship?

Comment

Oh I quite agree, make sure it isn't murder- but I don't really pity him.

Comment

Its a tad odd seeing as he took the plea to avoid the death penalty. I mean, yeah, no tears shed but why fight to avoid the death penalty only to hang yourself afterwards? -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
                          Its a tad odd seeing as he took the plea to avoid the death penalty. I mean, yeah, no tears shed but why fight to avoid the death penalty only to hang yourself afterwards? -.-
                          Most of the time there's not much difference. Criminals on death row get unlimited appeals so they keep finding loopholes to try for until they wind up dying of old age anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by lordlundar View Post
                            Most of the time there's not much difference. Criminals on death row get unlimited appeals so they keep finding loopholes to try for until they wind up dying of old age anyways.
                            There's a hell of a lot of difference between being alive in jail and dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
                              There's a hell of a lot of difference between being alive in jail and dead.
                              A lot of people dealing with life imprisonment have said otherwise. Especially with the knowledge that no matter what they do to improve themselves, they know the only way they're getting out is with a toe tag.

Comment

Working...
                              X