Tell us it's limited time only!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell us it's limited time only!

Dunkin' Donuts has advertised on their website that they have doughnut sandwiches but after trying to get one yesterday I was looked at like I was crazy, I decided to post a comment on the company's Facebook page asking if it was limited time only or location specific. I tried again today at 4 other locations one said it would be a custom made sandwich and two others said that it didn't exist, the last one I went to said it was a limited time only item but they'd make one for me anyway. Here's my problem if something is a limited time item it should be advertised as such on the website, then I wouldn't have to look and sound like an idiot.
    "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

If it's limited in any way, it should say.

Otherwise, it looks disgusting.
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

"Grand-dad, you can't serve this kind of food to people! It'll cause… death." — Huey Freeman, The Boondocks
      "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

I remember that episode, the Luther burger.
        "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Working...
        X