Graphic Sexual Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    Those are not mimes, they are athletes, gymnasts, acrobats, and performers. And yes, everyone wants to fuck them!
    I just want to sit in awe and watch them. I would give anything to be 10% as coordinated as any of them! I can trip over a thread on a flat carpet

Comment

I have nothing to say except that this is the funniest thread to read I've seen here in a while, and I hope it lasts at least a week.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Funny, sure. I get that. Funniest? I'm curious, why do you say that?

Comment

I have done the resultant laundry (usually a towel), and as someone who was raised from a young age TO do laundry, regardless of gender, it didn't bother me in the slightest. Sex is messy. Sometimes it's bloody, too. To me, no great difference in th laundering part. I mean, throw laundry in washer with detergent, press the right buttons, run the washer, throw clean wet laundry in dryer, run dryer, get clean dry laundry out of dryer, fold it, put it away. No big deal.
          See, I have heavy enough bleeds that I'm often cleaning up clothes and sheets from just sleeping. I don't see a reason to add to that load when I can just wait a few days.

And, like I said, my hubs hasn't taken me up on doing the laundry after such activities so...

But overall it's just still a no. I mean, why would you want to add to the mess? And that's not even going into blood aversion.
          I has a blog!

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldarson View Post
            See, I have heavy enough bleeds that I'm often cleaning up clothes and sheets from just sleeping. I don't see a reason to add to that load when I can just wait a few days.

And, like I said, my hubs hasn't taken me up on doing the laundry after such activities so...

But overall it's just still a no. I mean, why would you want to add to the mess? And that's not even going into blood aversion.
            Without going into too many details, a situation arose in which either I had sex with a particular person (with whom I really, really, really wanted to sleep with) while I was on my period, or said no and would likely have to wait a month or longer to have the chance again. I was a little (or a lot) surprised when the man involved had no issues with the timing of my period. As Jester indicated in the OP, we had a discussion about the topic, and this has not been my experience with any of the men I've dated or have talked to in the past about the topic .

As it turned out, the experience was fantastic. The sensations were totally different than sex not on my period, and the whole bloating/cramping thing was actually nearly eliminated for the last couple of days. Sure it was a little messy, but I had a whole lot of fun and got the bonus of far less pain than I usually have, which to me, was totally worth the mess.
            Last edited by Rapscallion; 11-05-2013, 07:57 AM.

Comment

My periods, even on the pill, were protracted, painful and very messy. I also felt like utter shit during one, was weepy and bad tempered and so crampy I had to pop pills just to be able to function in real life.

So basically, any guy suggesting sex at that time would be very lucky to escape with his nuts intact.
              "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                So basically, any guy suggesting sex at that time would be very lucky to escape with his nuts intact.
                There goes my theory of "it never hurts to ask." Which, by the way, is my theory in life in general, not just in this situation.

With regards to situations like this, if the guy knows that the woman has such horrible periods, yes, it would be stupid and insensitive to suggest such activity. If, however, he is unaware of it, and merely suggests or asks about it, I think it's fair f the woman to explain to him why, precisely, she has a suggestion urge to castrate him with a dull spoon. If he persists after such an explanation, then hell, I'd be handing her the spoon.

Comment

Funniest in a while, because I can't think of other funny Fratching threads recently

There are, of course, other questions it can hurt to ask. "When is your baby due?" for example.
                  "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by AccountingDrone View Post
                    I just want to sit in awe and watch them. I would give anything to be 10% as coordinated as any of them! I can trip over a thread on a flat carpet
                    Those are not mimes, they are athletes, gymnasts, acrobats, and performers. And yes, everyone wants to fuck them!
                    Slightly off topic, but I had to just say, my partner was just told by a talent scout for Cavalia that if she improved her floor tumbling she'd probably be hired, so, I am pretty much fucking one of them
                    I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
                    Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                      Funniest in a while, because I can't think of other funny Fratching threads recently

There are, of course, other questions it can hurt to ask. "When is your baby due?" for example.
                      Points noted. Though on the second one, if one is vaguely smart, one will only ask that after being told by the woman in question that she's pregnant.

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post
                      Slightly off topic, but I had to just say, my partner was just told by a talent scout for Cavalia that if she improved her floor tumbling she'd probably be hired, so, I am pretty much fucking one of them
                      Fucker. We all hate you.

Comment

Having sex during my period is a definite no, it's just messy and I have cramps that make me feel like I'm dying.
                        "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

It's something that had always been off-limits for me. When I finally, and unknowingly, did it I woke up with a horrible, HORRIBLE scare.

She didn't tell me it was that time of the month and I was getting over a cold so my sense of smell was shot. Then again, she's the type of smoker that stinks like they bathe in ashes, so that might've masked it too. I dunno.

Anyway, imagine the panic and fear that sets in when you go to take a leak and it looks like something out of the Hostel movies. I'm very surprised I didn't pass out from shock.
                          Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Originally posted by crashhelmet View Post
                            Anyway, imagine the panic and fear that sets in when you go to take a leak and it looks like something out of the Hostel movies. I'm very surprised I didn't pass out from shock.
                            Both sadly and amusingly, I'm afraid I can top that.

First time I ever dealt with this, the girl I was with had had surgery, and as a result, had stitches inside her vagina. (Don't ask. It's not a pleasant story.) I had no idea about this, as she didn't feel the need to tell me. Which would have been fine, had the stitches stayed as they were. They didn't. Our activity caused them to burst. Resulting in a fine mess. Which I also didn't know about. Until I found out about it.

Young Jester (early twenties). Just finished with an enthusiastic (on both sides) romp in the hay. Feels something sticky and unusual down below. Looks down. Sees entire pelvic area and thighs covered in blood. Freaks the fuck out.

Of course I freaked out. Not from the blood, per se, but from the panicked thought that I may have just killed this girl. I was ready to leap into action, to call 911, to summon the cavalry, to call the Lone Ranger...and she very calmly calmed me down and explained the situation. Found out a few days later that her doctor said the whole thing actually helped her healing process.

But at that moment, when I looked down and saw all that damn blood....one of the scariest moments of my life, and definitely the scariest sexual moment of my life. So yeah, I get the Hostel thing. And despite that experience, or maybe because of it, sex during menstruation really doesn't bother me. To be very, very crude, I view it as just a bit squishier.

Comment

Working...
                            X