Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess I'll get out my fake shovel to deal with the fake snow ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess I'll get out my fake shovel to deal with the fake snow ...

Since the title "The latest from the tinfoil-hat brigade" is already taken ...

The newest latest is a theory that says y'know all that snow that got dumped on parts of the U.S. recently? Well ... it's FAKE SNOW. It's a chemtrail experiment. Or maybe a 'false flag'. Or somedamnthing.

BUT IT'S NOT REAL SNOW.
    Last edited by Pixilated; 02-02-2014, 04:17 AM.

Who the fuck cares whether it's snow or not?

It's still a pain in the ass to deal with.
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Can't argue with that. Today started out with fat lazy flakes drifting down -- LOTS of 'em. Than it turned into sleety rain ... not sure I want to look out the window at all tomorrow.

Apparently they decided this was some sort of government-conspiracy product because it didn't melt when heat was applied. I guess they never learned about 'sublimation' in science class ... or maybe they slept through it.

Comment

Sadly, the "people are idiots" well never runs dry.
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

yeah, 3rd grade science explains what's really happening in those videos.
          Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

I recently read a somewhat heated debate on Facebook between two guys, one who was a retired airline pilot who was trying to set the facts straight on chemtrail conspiracy theories, and another who was some uneducated 20-something who "knew" something was going on but couldn't provide any facts besides "that's what the guys on [insert_nutjob_site] told me"

That's what is so pointless about such debates. It's like arguing with a literal bible thumper. Any sane and scientific argument you can use against them is met with "But that's not what THIS says." Followed by accusations that the scientists who conducted those experiments are part of the whole conspiracy. A conspiracy that, given the amount of meteorologists, airline personnel, government officials, military personnel, and aerospace engineers would have to be behind, would require millions of people to keep silenced for the 50+ years we've been in the jet age.

And of course, when asked what is in these chemicals, their answer is "We don't know." All they "know" is that the chemicals are in the air, it's apparently impossible to figure out what it is, and it's affecting us in some way.

Comment

Well, water is a chemical, and a weird one to boot, so there's a tiny kernal of truth behind their ravings

I and many others have taken to blocking the serial chemtrail nuts who whinge on pictures of clouds the Cloud Appreciation Society puts up on Facebook. We're not interested, block and goodbye.

Comment

Of course it's not snow, it's the ash from another Sycorax space ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
                  Of course it's not snow, it's solidified Dihydrogen Monoxide.
                  Fixed that for ya.

Comment

Working...
                  X