Order the F$%#$%# part!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order the F$%#$%# part!

My latest coworker to get hired, should not be in his position because he is clueless and keeps finding new ways to prove it and annoy the everliving fuck out of me.

I wanted part "###-ABC" ordered and was leaving for my time off since we on a rotation. I even filled out the purchase request all he needed to do was signatures by management to approve fuck the price quote process, get the fucking part en-route ASAP so we not caught in the dark needing a $5K part losing that much per hour or more.

This guy waits 4 days to order the part because he needed price quotes and to clarify the features on what he was quoted from the one company before he could proceed. Instead of fucking calling me and asking me the dumb questions so I could tell him ABC is the fucking feature set, there is no fucking point asking the reseller what features it has, if it is truly that major manufacturer standard part it HAS to be that part and that can't be mistaken for something else.

I'm hoping we need the part before it arrives and they ask me why we don't have a spare, and I get to return the favor from the multiple buses he has tried to put me under that he didn't feel it was important to order things in a haste.

I expect you'd still wind up with the blame, with extra helpings for daring to try to put it on someone else.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

If I get blamed for him not listening, that about the time I start looking for a new job. This guy has worked for us about 2 months now and has done nothing but try and stir the shit pot. I actually just got promoted to a lead spot and now have this guy under me which will be interesting because he just doesn't follow directions and admits he doesn't know what going on but it futile to try and help him. He has already tried to put me under the bus multiple times and we have only worked together a few times as we are supposed to be capable of operating independent. What sucks for him, management knows my capabilities and that I have had to bail him out because his computer did not function right, well I made sure it was operational before I left the site the first time I worked with him. When he couldn't figure out the second time someone had to bail him out that was his operator error.

Comment

Working...
      X